BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Travelshopa is looking for an entrepreneurial and go-getting Business Development Manager in the Travelshopa For Business team. The main purpose of this role is to drive and increase sales across partnership, advertising, creative solutions and eCommerce. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of an innovative, fast moving company, on an exciting journey to further engage a loyal and passionate fashion designer and retail community.
- Source and close sales across all Travelshopa advertising and partnership channels; including Listings, Editorial, eCommerce, Bespoke Content as well as Consulting
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients and external partners
- Help develop and execute the Travelshopa For Business strategy, including development of new revenue solutions
- Develop, activate and manage new client outreach programme – based on clients, products and services that will add value to the Travelshopa community
- Promote Travelshopa as a commercial partner
- Use data to inform an evidence based sales strategy and performance
- Service-led account management of existing clients
- Deliver regular performance updates for clients
- Top-tier academic record.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing.
- 3-4 years of digital subscription, advertising and creative solutions sales experience, ideally within a leading media brand.
- Experience of managing advertising solutions across multiple channels, including digital and events.
- Interest in and knowledge of fashion, home decor and digital.
- A proven track record of cultivating and growing advertising sales revenues.
- Solid negotiator
- Customer-focused attitude – confident, responsive, enthusiastic, pro-active, fast-paced
- Excellent judgement and client manner
- Advanced communications skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships naturally
- Results-oriented, able to work independently and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and consistent
- Commercially minded
- Left brain/right brain operator
- Intellectually curious
- Native/highly proficient English speaker. Other Asian language proficiencies highly regarded.
- Highly professional and able to become an ambassador for Travelshopa
Interested parties should direct their CV and a cover letter to Renée Lodens, Founder and Managing Director of Travelshopa at [email protected].
Back to our Job Openings